Judicial Review

scales of justice

Often, my client will disagree with the decision of someone who controls his or her freedom.

Whether it is a Parole Board decision that you think was unfair or the decision of a Warden that you think is unlawful, I can help you to take these issues to the Federal Court of Canada.

I have represented federal inmates who were: